The manufacturer of XCMG accessories has learned that the roller is an indispensable equipment in our life. Now our economy has developed and the traffic has developed. Many times, we cannot live without our roller. It plays an important role in our life. The manufacturer of XCMG accessories will explain the safe operation of the roller to you.
1. Before the operation of the roller, the parking brake shall be released and the gear lever shall be placed in the middle position. Check whether the braking and steering functions are sensitive and reliable. The mud scraper of the roller shall be flat and excellent.
2. Before starting, there shall be no stagnation and irrelevant personnel around the machine.
3. When it is necessary for the roller to change the front and rear driving directions, turn off the vibration switch first, and then change the direction after the roller stops. It is forbidden to use the reversing clutch for braking.
4. In an emergency, the rear wheel brakes can be used as emergency braking.
5. When rolling on the newly opened road, it shall be rolled from the center to both sides. The rolling shall not be too close to the edge of the subgrade, and the distance from the edge of the subgrade shall not be less than 0.5m to prevent collapse.
6. When going uphill or downhill, the gear shall be selected in advance. It is forbidden to shift gears on the slope. It is forbidden to shift gears, slide or slide down the slope.
7. Do not drag other machinery or objects with a roller.
8. When two road rollers are driving or rolling on the level road, the distance between them shall be kept at least 3M, and column driving is prohibited on the ramp. To prevent accidents caused by braking failure or sliding slope.
9. When using the tire roller, carefully maintain the normal pressure of the tire, and carefully check whether there are stones between the tires.
10. It is strictly prohibited for the roller to vibrate on a solid road.
11. The starting or stopping vibration of the roller shall be carried out during driving to avoid damaging the smoothness of the compacted road surface.